BU Main Page > ABUR

Links To Other Sites


  1. Bishop’s University Pension Plan Custodian (RBC Dexia):

    For any address, banking, income tax deduction changes, or to report a missing deposit or cheque:

    Call RBC Dexia at 1-800-668-1320 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Eastern Time

    Note: For enquiries regarding any other pension matters see AON Consulting (below)
  2. AON Hewitt Consulting:

    On the Web: www.aonhewitt.com
    Email: ubishops@aon.ca

    Toll-free 1-888-551-5148 (and voicemail)
    Fax: 514 845-0678

    Regular Mail:

    Pension Plan for Full-Time Employees of Bishop’s University
    c/o Aon Hewitt
    700 de la Gauchetiere St. West, suite 1900
    Montreal, QC
    H3B 0A7
  3. Quebec Pension Plan (QPP):

    Note: Provincial and Federal regulations require that you provide your Social Insurance Number and other pertinent information.

    On the Web: www.rrq.gouv.qc.ca

    By regular mail:
    Régie des rentes du Québec,
    C.P. 5200,
    Québec, QC G1K 7S9

    By telephone:
    Toll-free: 1-800-463-5185
    Montreal Region : 514-873-2433
    Québec Region : 418-643-5185
    Service For The Hearing Impaired: 1-800-603-3540
  4. Old Age Security (OAS) & Canada Pension Plan (CPP):

    On the Web: www.servicecanada.gc.ca visit: Your Service Canada Centre

    By regular mail:
    Service Canada,
    P.O. Box 8522,
    Ottawa, ON K1G 3H9

    Toll-free: 1-800-277-9914
  5. Medical Benefits For Retirees:

    For enquiries regarding medical, hospital, eligible drugs, eyeglasses/contacts, etc., contact:

    The Great West Life Assurance Company,
    Service des Indemnities MTL,
    Place Bonaventure, Suite 5800,
    800 de la Gauchetière Street West,
    Montreal, QC H5A 1B0

    Toll-free: 1-800-663-2817

    Note: You must provide your Plan Number and I.D. Number

    A personalized secure service site for plan members is available at: www.greatwestlife.com
  6. Travel Insurance For Retirees:

    This service is provided by the Great West Life “Travel Assist” Centre.

    Note: In the event of a medical emergency while travelling, call the Assistance Centre immediately PRIOR TO seeking medical attention.

    Travel assistance coverage, questions and answers (24-hour direct line:
    Toll-free: 1-866-530-6024 (from Canada or the United States)
    Collect from anywhere in the world: 905-816-1901

    1. Carry the wallet card provided with you at all times. Print your Group Policy Number, your Certificate Number and your Name in the space provided on the card. Bring the booklet with you whenever you travel.
    2. Your group policy deduction (family or single) is deducted monthly from your pension cheque.
    3. Booklets can be obtained from the University; contact Carolyne Raymond, H.R. Generalist, at 819-822-9600, ext. 2596.
  7. CURAC (The College & University Retirees Association of Canada):

    The main page of the CURAC website is located at www.curac.ca. From there, you can follow the links to member organizations and various CURAC services.
  8. CARP (The Canadian Association of Retired Persons):

    CARP’s mission and its advocacy goals are outlined on the organization’s web site. Go to the home page at www.carp.ca and click on “ABOUT”.